Blitz-Scape
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blitz-Scape
Please login.
Blitz-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit Pker's In-game Moderator Application. [PENDING] [LOCKED]

3 posters

Go down

Legit Pker's In-game Moderator Application. [PENDING] [LOCKED] Empty Legit Pker's In-game Moderator Application. [PENDING] [LOCKED]

Post  Legit pker Tue May 17, 2011 12:45 am

How long have you been playing this server? I just joined today but I have about 5 years of rsps knowledge.

What I would give/provide for the server? I would provide more players, help to any player with a question or problem, and just a good time.

My Past Experiences are: I have been co-owner twice, forum mod twice, and in-game mod once.

How active am I on forums? I will be active in-game and on forums for atleast 5 hours a day.

Do I know the rules? And what would happen if I saw one of them being broken? I do know the rules and if I saw one of them broken I would privately talk to the player that broke the rule, giving them a warning, and if they went back after that and broke a rule again, I would give the proper punishment for whatever rule they broke.

Why do I want to be a mod? I would like to be moderator so I can help players more then I can while being a regular player, and I would also like to become moderator so I can get to know the community better.

Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment if you have time.
- Legit pker

Last edited by Legit pker on Tue May 17, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Legit pker

Back to top Go down

Legit Pker's In-game Moderator Application. [PENDING] [LOCKED] Empty Re: Legit Pker's In-game Moderator Application. [PENDING] [LOCKED]

Post  Jordan Tue May 17, 2011 1:04 am

nice application, will be considered by the staff of blitzscape.

Jordan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Legit Pker's In-game Moderator Application. [PENDING] [LOCKED] Empty Re: Legit Pker's In-game Moderator Application. [PENDING] [LOCKED]

Post  Legit pker Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 am

Jordan wrote:nice application, will be considered by the staff of blitzscape.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Legit pker

Back to top Go down

Legit Pker's In-game Moderator Application. [PENDING] [LOCKED] Empty posting

Post  cookiez Tue May 17, 2011 3:07 am

please do not post on a staff application unless informing accepted or declined.
thanks
cookiez
cookiez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down