Blitz-Scape
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blitz-Scape
Please login.
Blitz-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potato Admin Application [PENDING] [LOCKED]

Go down

Potato Admin Application [PENDING] [LOCKED] Empty Potato Admin Application [PENDING] [LOCKED]

Post  Potato Sun May 15, 2011 12:31 am

Your name: Adam Wylie IGN - "Potato"
Experience in Runescape and Runescape private servers:I've Been a Moderator on Trouble-X & SSGlory but most recently I've been a Admin on 1337-Scape and I still am a Admin on it at this moment in time, I'm not an Moderator on Trouble-X anymore because it shut-down due to someone DDOS it 'I said I would help get the server back-up and running but they decline it and just closed it down' & I'm not a Moderator on SSGlory because I got "Demoted" Because I wasn't on because I was sorting out my Dads Funeral.... -.-', Furthermore I've been active on every 'RSPS & Habbo Retro' I've been on for at least 12/7 365 Days a year.
What position you are apply for: Admin, But if you would like I could help out on the Forum's.
Why YOU should get that position: I think I should get this Position because I have had a-lot of experience on a range of 'Runescape Private Servers' & 'Habbo Retro's' also I have Experience in BASIC coding & have also got experience in Forum's and Moderating & Controlling/Managing people on and off the forum's.
Date when you are writing this: 15 May 2011 Sunday (15.05.11/05.15.11)

Potato

Back to top Go down