Blitz-Scape
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blitz-Scape
Please login.
Blitz-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod application :) [PENDING REVIEW] [LOCKED]

Go down

Mod application :) [PENDING REVIEW] [LOCKED] Empty Mod application :) [PENDING REVIEW] [LOCKED]

Post  tatie Mon May 16, 2011 8:51 am

I am tatie
I would like to be mod because I will be able to help people and i can make really good guides and vids.
I have not been a mod before but I will try my best and you will not be dissapointed, I plan to be nice and try when i can to the needs of others. If i cant like a technical thing then i will tell them to post on the form or try finding tezz or another coder (when we get another coder and if we get another coder).
I will be on as much as i can but recently i've been getting more assignments then normal so I will try as hard as i can.
I have been here since V1 and i started 2 days ago (lol) and i waited to test server before applying to tell if worth it or not.
It is an amazing server with preatty much all skills (except dung preaty obviously).
So please let me be a mod and i live in GMT+10 so i can help with people from other parts of the world.
please let me be part of the team.
Very Happy queen

tatie

Back to top Go down