Blitz-Scape
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blitz-Scape
Please login.
Blitz-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ADMIN Application]

5 posters

Go down

[ADMIN Application] Empty [ADMIN Application]

Post  Bunny Mon May 30, 2011 9:01 pm

What is your real life name : My real life name is Jon, but I really prefer to go by Bunny. Long story, hehe.

What spot are you choosing to be (mod/admin) : Admin, I do not look down on MOD's but I don't think being a MOD is reaching my full potential. I think MOD is mainly for people who look to um.. "Babysit" can be a way of putting it by preventing scams etc but me, No, I like to help with server issues, hacks AND in-game issues. Smile

How old are you : I am 14, almost 15. I know it seems pretty young but I am very mature for my age :-)? (Well, except the whole call me Bunny part hehe xD)

What is your ingame name : Bunny. Who didn't see that coming :'-)?

How long have you been playing : 30/5/2011 (DD/MM/YYYY). Sorry, just the way I do things... :$ (Not going to lie like some other people)

Why you should be accepted as mod/admin : Well, I think I am pretty good around servers and I have a very keen eye so I can spot scams and offensive language, some people are probably only typing in formal English for this application but me? I type like this 24/7 so you don't have to worry about understanding me :'-)! Um, I do not have much to say as I am abiding the rules and not saying the other places I have worked but I can say this, I have been playing rsps since I was 10, I know that's young but I'm a fast learner and I've developed so many skills!

What can you do/prevent? : I can prevent many scam attempts and hack attempts. As I said earlier.. I have a keen eye ;-)! I don't feel I've written enough here but if you would like to know anything PLEASE pm me for my e-mail address and I will be on it like a bonnet ;-)! Ha ha.

Wow, no spelling mistakes! Woo Very Happy!

Bunny, x

P.S I'm awfully sorry for making you have to read all that.. Laughing
Meow. cat

Bunny

Back to top Go down

[ADMIN Application] Empty Re: [ADMIN Application]

Post  Bunny Mon May 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Sorry but I forgot to mention, if I do not get the Admin position I would still love to be a forum MOD and look-out for stuff that's sneaky or just help people casually. (Even if I do get the part I'd still love to do this Smile)

Hey, I guess I'm just a helpful kinda guy ;-)!

Bunny, x
Meow. cat

Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  DrMario Mon May 30, 2011 11:44 pm

I would love to know the story as to why you are called bunny.

DrMario
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[ADMIN Application] Empty you shouldn't of said that

Post  Gfnoob Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 am

What Bunny Said: I do not look down on MOD's

Why you say that, that would make mods feel bad for being theirselfs lol you shouldn't of said that..
Gfnoob
Gfnoob

http://scooter-scape.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunny Tue May 31, 2011 9:18 am

Gfnoob wrote:What Bunny Said: I do not look down on MOD's

Why you say that, that would make mods feel bad for being theirselfs lol you shouldn't of said that..

No it doesn't :S?
I only stated that MOD isn't reaching my full potential.. Saying I do not look down on them is just to say I do not think I should be one but I don't have a problem with them. L2Read please.
Meow. cat

Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sm3llybelly Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 am

*cough* ... *cough*
you look down to mods??? I would really laugh, if you didn't get picked because i am a ingame mod and forum mod and i do a hell of a lot of work (more then some admins)
and L0l i thought this was funny to say as you are not yet any part of staff so you shouldn't be saying that...
lolz and lolz
-Mod Sm3llybelly

Sm3llybelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunny Tue May 31, 2011 11:27 am

Sm3llybelly wrote:*cough* ... *cough*
you look down to mods??? I would really laugh, if you didn't get picked because i am a ingame mod and forum mod and i do a hell of a lot of work (more then some admins)
and L0l i thought this was funny to say as you are not yet any part of staff so you shouldn't be saying that...
lolz and lolz
-Mod Sm3llybelly

You REALLY can't read..
I said I DON'T look down on MOD's, and I'm sorry but how do you know that I'm not staff on another server..?
And mate, stop trying to be smart because most of that sentence never made sense. (e.g "as you are not yet part of staff" makes no sense..)
Meow. cat

Bunny

Back to top Go down

[ADMIN Application] Empty Ok Bunny

Post  Gfnoob Tue May 31, 2011 2:50 pm

Bunny i understand that but i am trying to help out here i believe you thats just you opinion but i understant being mod isnt what you want but if you have to u'll take it but you didn't have to add i dont look down to mod.. u should've left that out some mods might take that offinsive...
Gfnoob
Gfnoob

Back to top Go down

Post  Bunny Tue May 31, 2011 2:52 pm

Gfnoob wrote:Bunny i understand that but i am trying to help out here i believe you thats just you opinion but i understant being mod isnt what you want but if you have to u'll take it but you didn't have to add i dont look down to mod.. u should've left that out some mods might take that offinsive...

If I never said "I DON'T look down on MOD's" they would take that offensive, how will they take it offensive by me saying I don't look down on them, do you even know what that means..? I don't think any of you do.
It means that I DON'T have a problem with them, I think they're cool. I just don't think I should be one. -.-
I'm not going to reply any more so you can all leave your criticising comments to yourselves.
Meow. cat

Bunny

Back to top Go down

[ADMIN Application] Empty i wasnt trying to..

Post  Gfnoob Tue May 31, 2011 6:49 pm

i wasnt trying to i was saying i knew what u mean't but still some people dont..
Gfnoob
Gfnoob

Back to top Go down

[ADMIN Application] Empty ill tell em

Post  Gfnoob Tue May 31, 2011 6:52 pm

When he says he dont look down to mod he means he dont wanna be a mod so please stop saying he dont care bout em bc he does.. he just doent wanna be a mod.
Gfnoob
Gfnoob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sm3llybelly Tue May 31, 2011 9:54 pm

DO NOT POST ON STAFF APPLICATIONS PLEASE!!!!!!!
POSTING ON GENERAL Discussion IS ALOWED NOT ON THE APPS

Sm3llybelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan ~leet~ Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:06 am

lolz and lolz
-Mod Sm3llybelly

You do not do more work then any admin! every admin in this community plays a role in the server, if i were you i wouldn't make comments like that without knowing what we actually do.

@Bunny you seem very qualified for the position, better then some *cough*mods*cough* , sadly you have to apply for moderator first, tho i will talk to Wizkid about this app.

Jordan ~leet~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sm3llybelly Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 am

Jordan ~leet~ wrote:
lolz and lolz
-Mod Sm3llybelly

You do not do more work then any admin! every admin in this community plays a role in the server, if i were you i wouldn't make comments like that without knowing what we actually do.

@Bunny you seem very qualified for the position, better then some *cough*mods*cough* , sadly you have to apply for moderator first, tho i will talk to Wizkid about this app.
yeh whatever -.- i dont really care atm seeming as i cant log on

Sm3llybelly

Back to top Go down

Post  DrMario Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:19 pm

if you say meow with the cat face one more time i swear to Christ ill slit my wrist.

DrMario
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down