Blitz-Scape
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blitz-Scape
Please login.
Blitz-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post  Hell Blaze Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:54 pm

What is your real life name : Robert McNeely

What spot are you choosing to be (mod/admin) : Mod

How old are you : 18 almost 19

What is your ingame name : Hell Blaze

How long have you been playing : Just Started (plenty of experience of runescape)

Why you should be accepted as mod/admin : i was in jrotc for 4 years and i have learned disipline and leadership i believe i can set an example to have people look up to me and other mods and know they are there to help.

What can you do/prevent? : i can bring some of my friends i know that are looking for a good server. i can try and help you guys out in any way i possibly can.

NOTE #1 : DO NOT Advertise a server. (Example : i have been admin/mod in *****Scape) Failure to follow this will result in automatic DENIE.
NOTE #2 : It must be done with effort and cannot be poorly written , if so it will be automaticly DENIED.
NOTE #3 : Use of format. If you do not use this format you will be denied and denied FOREVER.
NOTE #4 : Failure of follow rules above will result in denie and a possible ban for advertisement. FOLLOW ALL RULES.
NOTE #5 : Posting in the wrong section. If this is posted in the wrong section with the format it is still DENIED.

Hell Blaze

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Empty Re: Mod Application

Post  cookiez Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:52 pm

declined
cookiez
cookiez

Back to top Go down