Blitz-Scape
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blitz-Scape
Please login.
Blitz-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money Making Guide

Go down

Money Making Guide Empty Money Making Guide

Post  tatie Tue May 24, 2011 7:09 am

Well some of you may be wondering how to make money so i'll give a quick quide on how to make money and i will update when there are new ways.

1.tele at ::td or more of them at ::torm
Recently i made a poll and most people make money off Tormented Demons and basically i think that you can only sell to players this item so it may take a while to sell. Sad
there are a few things you can sell and they are the dragon claws, dragon platebody and they are the most valuble.
(personnaly i think Tormented demons are really bad at making money because there aren't enough players yet)
Money Making Guide 29171859.th

2. for tele ::dags
Daggonoth kings is probably 1 of my favourite and quickest ways. Very Happy
daggonoths can't attack you so u can do this from lv 3 and you get all of the rings, we only really want the berserk ring because they sell to the shopkeeper and shopkeepes assistent in the genral store for 35 mill. Very Happy
Money Making Guide Dagsupreme.th
Money Making Guide Dagrex
Money Making Guide Dagprime.th

3.for tele ::corp (recommended for high lved players)
Now most people were excpecting this because you can sell to players for over a billion coins!!! Surprised
So this is oviously a great way but it takes quite a while.
Money Making Guide Corp.th

4.for tele ::skills
construction is deffinently on the list, you need 10 mill to start but then from lv 1-99 construction u can make over 100MILL!!! Very Happy This is best after you get 1 berserk ring so u get enough money for 99. Very Happy
Money Making Guide Constructioni

5.for tele ::clanwars and just go into wildy
pking is my last opinion for the moment where you kill people for pk points and then trade the pk points for amazing items that you can sell to other people to acess the pk shop you have to right ::pkshop then press on the item you want. Very Happy
Money Making Guide Clanwarsda

this is basically all what i have done for the moment when new good ways come i will add more to the guide.
Soon i am going to make a monster drop guide and then you can sell everything but not at as well prices so keep an eye out for that. Very Happy

Very Happy queen

tatie

Back to top Go down

Money Making Guide Empty Re: Money Making Guide

Post  tatie Tue May 24, 2011 7:14 am

reserved for later use
Very Happy queen

tatie

Back to top Go down