Blitz-Scape
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blitz-Scape
Please login.
Blitz-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mouse god mod app pt.2 (proper not dumbass version)

2 posters

Go down

mouse god mod app pt.2 (proper not dumbass version) Empty mouse god mod app pt.2 (proper not dumbass version)

Post  mouse god Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 am

What is your real life name :dan

What spot are you choosing to be (mod/admin) :mod i also have some expierence with coding if there is possible chance of admin

How old are you :16 born on march second

What is your ingame name :mouse god

How long have you been playing :im new but expierenced in rsps i can support your server and try as hard as i can to make this on number one server list on all lists! in about a month

Why you should be accepted as mod/admin :i could support your server im very active and i know some peeps here i have mod-co owner expierence and if you make me mod i wont let you down i dedcate myself to all servers i play im not one of those lazy mods tht just do it for the frggien crown and abuse i do it to help. u wont forget it i would be honered to join u guys causee u seem like experiecnced staff that i can learn even more from

What can you do/prevent? :spamming yell problems fights and eco situations anything you can ask really u say it i can get it done i can answer complaints and make life much easier to those who get bugged too much i can make vids if u need me to i give good advice on how to make even better then it is and im really familiar to 562 servers.

and if your not convinved you can ask me friend sm3llybelly who has been on abunch of servers with me Smile

Last edited by mouse god on Tue May 24, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

mouse god

Back to top Go down

mouse god mod app pt.2 (proper not dumbass version) Empty Re: mouse god mod app pt.2 (proper not dumbass version)

Post  Sm3llybelly Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 pm

That's better though try use more information -.- otherwise your app will be automatically denied I'll edit where you need more info as I am
Forum mod

Sm3llybelly

Back to top Go down