Blitz-Scape
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blitz-Scape
Please login.
Blitz-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAVA ISSUE PLEASE HELP.

2 posters

Go down

JAVA ISSUE PLEASE HELP. Empty JAVA ISSUE PLEASE HELP.

Post  loludielol Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Hello there, I'm a very active player on Blitz-scape, and I've been playing for a while. As of this morning, my Java started giving me error messages, and now Java on my computer, and java on the internet is not working, I have absolutely no idea what to do to fix it, I've tried fixing my environmental variables, but It seems that hasn't worked either. I've uninstalled my java and reinstalled it multiple times, as with JDK. If someone that's very good with Java, and fixing this. Please reply:)

loludielol

Back to top Go down

JAVA ISSUE PLEASE HELP. Empty Re: JAVA ISSUE PLEASE HELP.

Post  Wizkid Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:19 pm

loludielol wrote:Hello there, I'm a very active player on Blitz-scape, and I've been playing for a while. As of this morning, my Java started giving me error messages, and now Java on my computer, and java on the internet is not working, I have absolutely no idea what to do to fix it, I've tried fixing my environmental variables, but It seems that hasn't worked either. I've uninstalled my java and reinstalled it multiple times, as with JDK. If someone that's very good with Java, and fixing this. Please reply:)
Your lucky im here. First Uninstall all java programs off your computer. Then go to java.com and re-install java.
Then to play you must install Java JDK. You can find it by googleing. (Java JDK 6 Update 24) Once all of thoes are done , restart your computer. If it doesnt work add me on Skype - Josh Perez.

Wizkid
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  loludielol Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:27 pm

[color=darkred]Wizkid wrote:
loludielol wrote:Hello there, I'm a very active player on Blitz-scape, and I've been playing for a while. As of this morning, my Java started giving me error messages, and now Java on my computer, and java on the internet is not working, I have absolutely no idea what to do to fix it, I've tried fixing my environmental variables, but It seems that hasn't worked either. I've uninstalled my java and reinstalled it multiple times, as with JDK. If someone that's very good with Java, and fixing this. Please reply[/color]Smile
Your lucky im here. First Uninstall all java programs off your computer. Then go to java.com and re-install java.
Then to play you must install Java JDK. You can find it by googleing. (Java JDK 6 Update 24) Once all of thoes are done , restart your computer. If it doesnt work add me on Skype - Josh Perez.
Perhaps you could add me? There hundreds of results for you, and I'm sure very little for me. Very Happy Jacob Jazwinski, and I'm in Iowa. Im currently doing the things you instructed, I'll reply back once its completed.

loludielol

Back to top Go down

Post  loludielol Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Okay, So I reinstalled everything, restarted my computer, and nothing worked. So at this point, I'm thinking it might be my environmental variables, Hopefully we can teamview or something, and get this issue resolved? Thanks, Jacob.

loludielol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum