Blitz-Scape
Please login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blitz-Scape
Please login.
Blitz-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DrMario Staff Application [ACCEPTED] [LOCKED]

2 posters

Go down

DrMario Staff Application [ACCEPTED] [LOCKED] Empty DrMario Staff Application [ACCEPTED] [LOCKED]

Post  DrMario Sat May 14, 2011 2:02 am

Hello, my name in game is DrMario. I'm am very active, 5-6 hours per day, and I have been an admin on two other RSPS's and a moderator on one other. The only reason I am not still staff on those servers is because they no longer exist. I think I should become an admin because 1: I have experience in moderating servers and making sure everything goes smoothly. 2: I am helpful and friendly. 3: As I mentioned, I am very active on my PC, and I would be on the server for 5-6 hours a day, and possibly longer on the weekends. Also, I can make videos for this server, as I have 150 subscribers and that number is growing.

Thanks,

-DrMario
~~
ACCEPTED
-Tezz

DrMario
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

DrMario Staff Application [ACCEPTED] [LOCKED] Empty Re: DrMario Staff Application [ACCEPTED] [LOCKED]

Post  1hitk0 Sat May 14, 2011 2:50 am

UCAN SMD BUD

1hitk0

Back to top Go down

DrMario Staff Application [ACCEPTED] [LOCKED] Empty Re: DrMario Staff Application [ACCEPTED] [LOCKED]

Post  DrMario Sat May 14, 2011 2:51 am

1hitk0 wrote:UCAN SMD BUD

uMad bro?

DrMario
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down